To use NoCodePdf’s PDF Maker to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or picture files to PDF format, follow these three steps.
NoCodePdf is the most popular cloud-based PDF program on the internet. Our online suite of tools is used by over 30 million people every month to solve difficulties with digital documents.
Even better, you can use the tools immediately without having to download any software or create an account. We’ll show you how to make PDF files from several types of documents in this article.
How to Create a PDF in the Online World
- Drag and drop your file into the PDF Creator.
- It will be converted to a PDF automatically using the program.
- Continue to edit your new file on the next page if necessary.
- Your file will be downloaded in PDF format.
What File Formats Are Accepted?
You can use our online PDF Maker to convert Microsoft Office documents into PDFs, such as Powerpoint, Word, or Excel. PNG, TIFF, JPG, BMP, and GIF are among the image formats supported. Better yet, all of the different forms of PDF conversion can be done with just one tool. As a result, you can convert files from PDF format back to their original state with this online PDF converter.
Aside than PDF Creation
Much more is possible with our online platform. Create an electronic signature, edit PDF files by adding text and photos, and manipulate individual pages are all free PDF utilities. The following are some of the tools’ links:
- Edit PDF: This is an online PDF editor that works in your browser.
- E-Sign PDF: Use an electronic signature to sign your PDFs online.
- Split PDF: You can split a PDF file into individual pages or extract only the pages you need.
- Combine multiple PDFs with Merge PDF.
- Converting a JPG to a PDF An alternative to the PDF Maker is to convert picture files to PDFs.
Every tool in the list has a file size limit of 5 GB. You can test out a free trial of the NoCodePdf Pro membership if you need speedy and rapid PDF conversions, such as repeated Word to PDF conversions. You can drag and drop as many different file formats as you want into the PDF Creator as a Pro, and we’ll process them all at once. Otherwise, all you’ll need to get started is a good internet connection.